Queen Alexandra Hospital
The new car park features:
- 541 parking spaces, including 31 disabled bays
- Eight fast electric vehicle chargers and a further 30 spaces future-proofed for EV installation as demand grows
- Cladding panels on the façade used to match the design of the existing hospital buildings, whilst ensuring the highest fire performance standards are maintained
- A link bridge to the new ward block which provides an emergency escape route from the upper-level ward
- One-way vehicle routes and automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) ticketing to improve traffic flow.